There is no item in your cart
- 0 Like
- 0 Comments
- By Andy Smith
Dust is a major cause of cancer-related deaths in construction and an ongoing Construction Manager campaign, in partnership with Hilti, is asking how the industry should tackle the problem ahead of a webinar discussion on 2 November.
Take the poll below to give us your views on dust risks and
how control measures could be improved.
The topics covered in the CM/Hilti webinar will
- The current landscape and issues surrounding dust exposure
- How to assess and control the risks of dust on construction sites
- A Health and Safety Executive (HSE) report assessing the different performance of three similar dust extraction system solutions and what it means for tool selection
- Access to dust removal systems in the marketplace, and selecting the right system for the job
- Productivity gains and additional benefits from improved control measures
Speaking during the upcoming webinar will be: Matias Jarnefelt, general manager at Hilti; Andy Lawrence, hire compliance manager at Travis Perkins; and John Saunders, principal ventilation scientist at HSE.
Register for the webinar here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_0RWNKgLCSdSUBxVAueCKSw