There is no item in your cart
Interserve Construction has rebranded to become Tilbury Douglas Construction, reviving a name with its roots in the 19th century.
Meanwhile Interserve Engineering Services will be renamed Tilbury Douglas Engineering.
The rebranding follows the sale of Interserve Group’s supports services and learning and healthcare businesses last year.
The newly renamed Tilbury Douglas construction and engineering businesses will continue to focus on building, infrastructure, engineering and fit-out projects across the health, education, justice and government and infrastructure sectors.
The Tilbury Douglas name dates back to the London and Tilbury Lighterage Company Limited in 1884. The company retained its name from its founding until 1991 when it became known as Tilbury Douglas following a merger with RM Douglas. In 2001, the business dropped the names and rebranded as Interserve as it shifted towards the maintenance and facilities management sectors.
Paul Gandy, managing director for Tilbury Douglas, said: “We are delighted to announce our new brand, website and logo. Tilbury Douglas is a well-recognised historical brand in the construction sector and now represents our purpose of being a trusted construction and engineering partner, locally focussed and nationally strong, chosen for our commitment to customer needs.
“With a dedicated regional network of offices and with an outstanding track record in delivering projects, we are here to help deliver for clients and communities – building a better future together.
This year Tilbury Douglas expects to generate around £500m of revenue from a range of projects across England, Wales and Scotland.
The post Interserve revives Tilbury Douglas name in rebrand appeared first on Construction Manager.